1. Must demonstrate maturity and leadership skills
2. Must demonstrate patience, sensibility, confidence, social skills and reliability.
3. Must be willing and ready to mentor any individual regardless of race or socio economic class.
4. Must be able to communicate with his or her Protege(e) at least 2 times in a week via phone calls, e-mentoring(emails) or Physical presences etc.
5. Must be able to help improve on the academic performances of these young ones, etc.
Suggested Ways of Communicating with these Young People are:
1. SMS -texting
2. Phone Call
4. Physical Presence -Visitation
For further enquires, do send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org or write in on here as comments.