What Motivates You to Mentor Young People?




The question "What Motivates You to Mentor Young People????" is one of the many questions that we usually ask our volunteer Mentors and herewith are some of their responses to this question.

"Since when I was a teenager, I’ve always had the desire to affect the youths positively. When I heard about this, I saw it As a stepping stone to achieving my desire." Julia


To provide opportunities for young people achieve their dreams, maximized their talents and abilities and live to their highest potentials. Emmanuel

The impassioned desire to help indigent youths make an impact in life regardless of the odds they are up against (among other things) drives me.Jinadu

TO IMPACT LIVES POSITIVELY AND GIVE HOPE TO THE YOUNGER GENERATION IN A NIGERIA THAT DASHES HOPE. Nkechi

The love to help humanity and impact in the life of younger generation. Miriam


I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A KNACK FOR QUALITATIVE EDUCATION ESPECIALLY FOR THE UNDERPRIVILLEGDED AMONGST US. I CARE THAT SOMEONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO THANK GOD FOR USING ME GIVE THEM A LIFE OF THEIR DREAMS BECAUSE WITHOUT EDUCATION, A NATION CANNOT BE BUILT, WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE ALSO, GOD’S PEOPLE PERISH. I REACH OUT TO THE UNDERDOGS AMONG US. ONE CAN BE REMEMBERED FOR THE PROBLEMS ONE CREATED OR THE ONES THEY SOLVED. BOTTOMLINE, THE DAY ONE STOPS LEARNING IS THE DAY HE/SHE DIES. Nkiru

NEED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CLEANING UP OF THE DECAY IN SOCIETY. Niyi

IT IS ALWAYS REWARDING TO GIVE BACK TO SOCIETY AND TO PROVIDE A GUIDE TO THE YOUNGER ONES WHO ARE THE FUTURE OF OUR NATION. THIS PROGRAM ENABLES US TO CATCH THEM YOUNG AND STEER THEM ARIGHT. Toyin

MY INTEREST IN SEEING THAT YOUNG PEOPLE BECOME TRUE LEADERS AND INSTEAD WAITING FOR THINGS TO JUST HAPPEN. I KNOW I WAS ALSO HELPED BY SOME IMMEDIATE AND MENTORS WHO HAVE INSPIRED ME TO BE WHO I AM TODAY. I SEE LIFE BEING IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE JUST FOR SELF BUT TO ALSO REACH OUT TO OTHERS WILLINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY. Victor


I like to make an impact in young people life. Makinde

Comments

Popular Posts