Another Beneficiary Gets Admission for a Higher National Diploma..

Today, we did receive a text message from one of the Beneficiaries of our Education Sponsorship Scheme, how he has gained admission into the Polytechnic for a Higher National Diploma (HND).

In 2009, after we sponsored his NECO Examination, Simon passed his exams and immediately secured admission into Kogi State Polytechnic for an OND. Herewith was the text message that we received from him. (exactly in his words):

“Good day, thanks for the text Message, I just checked my NECO and I got 9 Credits, I don’t
know how much I go thank you!!!!”

Today, his text message reads:

"Good day ma, how is the family? I have been given admission for a Higher National Diploma in Kogi State Polytechnic"


Good to know that he is no longer where he used to be...he is simply movingON.

Simon had his secondary school education in Government Day Sec. School, Lokoja, Kogi State

Comments

Popular Posts