Training Other Kids While You Train Yours..?

[TosinWrites]

Often times, I have had people asked me how I 'cope' with my Family and Many Youth Activities, etc ..:D

Other times, I wander how I get myself so immersed with all of the activities for out-of-school and in-school kids, TOO.. :D

Howbeit, the truth is that no matter how well we train up our own kids. One unruly Street Kid is enough to upturn a city...Yes! They are 'timely bombs' and HUGE threat to any sane society.

And, so for every ONE street kid we get back to school...it's life saving, hoping it causes some ripple effect. Truly, It does not matter if all the funding we get in a year could send JUST ONE kid off street. What truly matters is that there is a reduction...gradually in some future menace.

Huge appreciation, always to all individuals and ORGANISATIONS committed to making impacts. Kudos, Gracias!

#FACTFILE: Nigeria still holds WORLD record of highest number of out-of-school kids. Together, we can do something about it..YES, WE CAN.

Good Morning, Friends x :)
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Comments

Popular Posts