Letter of Appreciation From A Beneficiary...


Dear Ma/Sir,



My profound and sincere gratitude goes to God Almighty,the giver of life.I am so thankful to Street to School Initiative formerly Resource Sharing Network for the tremendous support for the purchase 2012 G.C.E examination and also UTME 2013. It was a success and I​ appreciate God that ​I​ am now an undergraduate of Physics/mathematics,200L, ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA OF EDUCATION.

​ ​
I'm glad to be in the educational field though I​ never wanted to be but opportuned to find myself doing one or two things in the field. In reality, I​ have seen a lot of lapses,loopholes,anomaly,defect to mention but a few that has/is affecting the quality of Education.


Furthermore,i really appreciate the efforts of Street to school Initiative in ensuring that children especially drop-outs are being catered for, to be educated and giving them the opportunity to see or rather once again see the four walls of the classroom as the case may be.I've realised that KIDS ARE HEROES.

It is no doubt that the initiative is a commendable and laudable one in the service of humanity.I pray that God will continually strengthen,uphold and provide more support,sponsors and facilitators for the Organisation coupled with divine wisdom in running its affairs.


I want to be a part of the initiative although as a student,i might not be able to support financially but i have this passion for young children who needs to be educated. 

Thanks once more, glad to be a beneficiary.


OJUMOOLA M.






Kindly find attached photograph of 

​​
abdul-Rahman Nosiru and his brother
, who have been out of school since they relocated from Maiduguiri due to Boko Haram menace.. They live with their father. (find attached photographs). They are now students of Helper's Academy!




​PS:
​Tomorrow, we are hosting friends from Standard Chartered Bank for the #GrantAWish, National Independence Day event!

​Thank you so much, our friends.​

SSI Team

Comments

Popular Posts