The Bridges We Cross..

We got this mail today and It reminds us of bridges we have crossed...and still crossing in some areas!!!! :) These bridges are put in place by people who do not understand the vision that cause us to run while others are walking. The rejection, denial and sometimes humiliation that accompany some of our  request aren't enough to bring us down in our pursuit to fundraise and support the education programmes of the disadvantaged young people, because we know how much impact a little act of kindness could make...~


Hi TT dear,

Just wanna share this with you. On Tuesday, a young chap requested me to assist him with N27K to complete his Sch Fee. It came at a time I had supported my step-Mom towards her own Mom's burial coming up on Sat. So, I asked a few friends to help. When I saw stories & excuses given, I felt, Wow, how does Tosin cope?

Remember, I once told you why I slowed down with MM activities? People act as if they are the ones feeding you once you asked for help. I just share this with you to give you kudos dear. I salute your courage.

Keep up the good work.


Thanks to our dear writer for the push ups..:D And, huge admiration to everyone who has made our sojourn impactful. Thank you, awesomely..

Comments

Popular Posts