Apps for Teaching and Learning Training Program for Educators

 #ReImaginEduX 2023. #AppsOnTeachingAndLearning.

"Thank you for the opportunity to attend this great workshop that has made me enthusiastic about the future of educators, learners and educational institutions at large. With this eye-opening training, I believe there is a better hope for the educational system.I yearn and thirst for more of this training." - Adebule MaryAnn

I'm really grateful to the organisers of the training and everyone that made it happen. It's hope made alive for kids in the rural areas. - Mobolaji Akanji.

Thank you so much I got my training certificate. More than the certificate is the knowledge acquired at the training, I am indeed grateful. - O. A


On Thursday, 5th of October, 2023, and in commemoration of World Teacher's Day, we held the much-anticipated training program for teachers and school owners, in partnership with the U.S Consulate, the Lagos State Public Service Staff Development Centre, and the STL Trustees Ltd.

The event celebrating World Teachers' Day was attended by over 80 educators, featuring a welcoming address delivered by Amanda Roach, the Deputy Public Affairs Officer of the U.S. Consulate in Lagos. Ms. Roach emphasized the crucial roles teachers fulfill within the classroom and underscored the significant impact they make.

Special thanks to our partners, the Lagos State Government, STL Trustees Limited, and the United States Consulate, Lagos for making this year's event, amazing!

Attached herewith are photographs of the event and weblinks to the story as shared on the pages of the U.S Consulate, Lagos, the Lagos State Government, and the STL Trustees Limited.

PS: The ReImaginEduX project, an arm of the Street to School Initiative, focuses on empowering teachers, particularly those in marginalized areas lacking access to development training. The 2023 Re-ImaginEduX project aimed to train educators to become expertise in utilizing cutting-edge applications to enhance classroom teaching and learning experience, thus, delivering quality education in the classrooms.

Lagos State Government Reports: 

STL Trustees Limited:

U.S Mission in Nigeria: 

Thank you for reading. Together, we bring about great changes..


 This "Apps for Teaching and Learning" training was truly transformative. It provided me with invaluable insights, inspiration, and a wealth of information that has not only illuminated my understanding but also equipped me with the tools to enhance my teaching methods significantly. This training has empowered me to strive for the best version of myself, enabling me to be a more effective educator. I am now better equipped to guide my learners, fostering their growth in various areas. The workshop opened my eyes to the vast possibilities of utilizing technology in education, surpassing my previous knowledge and expectations. Words cannot fully capture the profound impact this training has had on my teaching approach and how it will affect my students' learning experiences. *Thank you so much ma and your entire team*. - Wale Fasco.





















Comments

Popular Posts